BPrO’s 21st Customer Experience Summit Returns To Cartagena May 10-11
BprO, Colombia’s business process outsourcing and contact center industry trade association, is gearing up for its 21st annual Customer Experience Summit, to take place for the second consecutive year at the Hotel Hilton Cartagena May 10 & 11.
The event builds off the success of last year, where 1,300 industry professionals were in attendance. The CX summit is the most important event in the Andes region dedicated to the business process outsourcing sector, including the contact center and customer experience industry. Led by Ana Karina Quessep, BPro has always placed a lot of care in the speakers it invites to present, and the judges that adjudicate the organization’s excellence awards. This year is no different.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Adam Toporek, international CX expert
- Hitendra Patel, innovation expert and founder of EXL
- Silvia Leal, futurist
- Jonatan Loidi, founder of GrupoSet
- Daniel Solera, director of customer experience for Hyundai Motor
- Mario Niño, president of MEALS of Colombia
- Margarita Henao, CEO of Daviplata
- Paola Aldaz, innovation leader
- Karen Carvajalino, CEO of The Biz Nation
At the end of the first night, attendees will enjoy a concert on the Hilton beachfront by the live band Bazurto, and the second evening will culminate in the announcement and presentation of the 2023 CX Interaction Awards.