Lorenzo Garavito, president of Iris Bank, the only digital-first bank in Colombia oriented towards the business sector will be presenting next week at Lendit Fintech LatAm, Latin America’s leading event for innovation in financial services.
The event will be held from December 7 to 8 in Miami with simultaneous virtual transmission over the web. Garavito will participate in the panel titled “The Digital Ecosystem in Latin America and the different ways to innovate.” Garavito’s presentation will be focused on Iris Bank’s first 5 months of operation in Colombia and the developments on which the bank is working. Currently, Iris is the only digital banking option specializing in the business segment.
Sharing the stage with Garavito are:
- Sergio Furio, Founder & CEO, Creditas
- Juan Pablo Ortega, Co-Founder, Rappi
- Hernan Kazah, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Kaszek Ventures
- David Poritz, Co-CEO, Credijusto
- Pierpaolo Barbieri, Founder & CEO, Ualá
- Angela Strange, General Partner, Andressen Horowitz
- Paulo Passoni, Managing Partner, Latin America Fund, SoftBank