Posted On June 18, 2023
Tag: alessandro profumo, alvaro rincon, armando benedetti, Berlin, berlin wall, eln, farc, fincantieri, francisco joya prieto, friedrich ebert stiftung, germán monroy ramirez, germany, giuseppe giordo, grand sirenis, Gustavo Petro, italy, laura sanabria, leonardo, Marta Lucía Ramírez, martuchis, massimo dálema, memo fantasma, san andres, scandal, ultra air
Click above to watch the video!
In this week’s episode
- Gustavo Petro calls for an end to free markets and laments the fall of the Berlin Wall – original video of his speech here. Berlin government information on the Berlin Wall and its victims
- Marta Lucia Ramirez implicated in unfolding Italian bribes scandal, while her husband’s firm is involved in a legally imperiled construction project in San Andrés, Colombia. Original article where she went after an investigative journalist for exposing her family ties to accused paramilitary drug trafficker Memo Fantasma can be read here.
- Guerillas make fools of the Colombian government, building roads and acting as the de-facto government, even building roads and operating openly in Tibú, Colombia with no formal government presence or opposition.
- Update on the evolving scandal involving Petro’s former chief of staff and ambassador to Venezuela
- Rumors of a possible resurrection of Ultra Air