Colombia’s BPO and contact center industry trade group, BPro is moving its 20th customer experience (CX) summit to Cartagena next month, after returning to a post-pandemic in-person format in Bogotá last year. This year, the event takes place May 11th & 12th at the Hilton Cartagena resort in the city’s upscale, touristy Laguito neighborhood.
The CX summit is the most important event in the Andes region dedicated to the business process outsourcing sector, including the contact center and customer experience industry. Led by Ana Karina Quessep, BPro has always placed a lot of care in the speakers it invites to present, and the judges that adjudicate the organization’s excellence awards. This year is no different.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Cathy Hackl – Futurist
- Dan Gingiss – Customer & digital experience expert
- Jorge Rosas – Former director of diversity, inclusion & wellbeing for Disney – ESPN
- Álvaro González Alorda – Partner of Emergap
- Brigitte Seumenicht – Customer experience, marketing & innovation coach
- Nabil Malouli – Vice President of e-commerce for DHL
- Peter Ryan – CX expert & principal of Ryan Strategic Advisory
- William Shaw – Cofounder of Viva Colombia, current founder & CEO of Ultra Air
- Moisés Furman – Founder of Frequency Brain
- Juan Manuel González – Research director for Frost & Sullivan
- Emilia Restrepo – Rector of CESA and digital transformation expert
- Jorge Iván Otálvaro – Bancolombia’s vice president of customer service
- Victor Muñoz = Director General of the Administrative Department of Colombia
- Sergio Gómez – ETB’s vice president of customer experience
“I can’t wait to return to Colombia, which remains one of the nearshore’s richest CX delivery markets. The combination of foreign investment, local BPO entrepreneurs and an unparalleled industry association make it among the most dynamic offshore markets in the world,” said Peter Ryan of Ryan Strategic Advisory, when discussing the upcoming event with Finance Colombia.
The move to sunny Cartagena is a departure from colder and cloudier Bogotá, where the event has been held in the past. With a more ambitious agenda, the CX Summit hosts an all-white party Wednesday night, the CX awards dinner on Thursday, and a closing concert featuring Mauro Castillo and Carolina Gaitán…You may better recognize them as Felix and Pepa Madrigal from Disney’s hit Encanto. Of course it would be reasonable to expect them to perform their Billboard #1 hit “We Don’t Talk About Bruno.”