The Bonds Loans & Derivatives Andes Conference Returns To Bogotá February 23-24
For the second year in a row, Finance Colombia will be participating as a media sponsor of Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Andes, at the JW Marriott in Bogotá February 23 & 24th. As the only conference in the Andean region bringing together Colombian and Peruvian capital markets issuers and borrowers, making it a critical event for investors and debt issuers.
Now in its 5th year, Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Andes is by invitation only, making it an exclusive platform for the development of Andean debt capital markets.
This year over 350 issuers, local and international investors, arranging bankers, lawyers and advisors are expected to attend, making this year’s event the ideal opportunity to network with the local fixed income community and build new relationships with international investors
This year will look at prospects for growth in 2016 across the region, and how Colombia and Peru are positioned within Latin America and the global economic community. Expert speakers will also be discussing how current macroeconomic challenges are impacting corporate financing strategies, and what impact this is having on investor appetite in the region. This year will also be the ideal opportunity to hear an update on the multibillion dollar Colombian 4G highway upgrade program and how this is continuing to be funded.
Highlights this year include:
- 60 international industry expert speakers
- 2 Keynote Speakers: Mauricio Cardenas, Minister of Finance, Ministry of Finance and Public Credit, Republic of Colombia, will discuss the prospects for growth for Colombia in 2016. Juan Pablo Cordoba, Chief Executive Officer, Bolsa de Valores de Colombia will discuss the importance of strong intraregional relationships within the Andean region.
- Global investors including Blackrock and BBVA Asset Management: Deliver their unbiased perspectives on the investment appeal of Andean credit and share their views on the future
- 1-to-1 meetings: allowing sponsors, speakers and delegates the opportunity to meet all their clients in one place and build strong business relationships.
- New for 2016 Bonds & Loans Connect: the members-only website makes it easier than ever to arrange meetings prior to the event and maintain the relationship post-event
- New for 2016, Avianca Airline Partnership: Avianca is offering attendees a special discounted rate for flying to Bogotá.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ana Milena López Rocha, Director General, Public Credit and National Treasury, Ministry of Finance and Public Credit, Republic of Colombia
- Carlos Blanco, Director General, Debt and Public Treasury, Ministry of Finance and Economy, Republic of Peru
- Andres Escobar, Vice Minister of Finance, Ministry of Finance and Public Credit, Republic of Colombia
- Jack Deino, Director, Emerging Markets Debt, BlackRock
- Jorge Unda, Chief Investment Officer, BBVA Asset Management
- Diana Rua, Chief Financial Officer, Empresas Públicas de Medellín (EPM)
For more information about the event or for details on participation, interested parties may contact Natashah Wilson at [email protected]