On October 9 & 10 in Lima, Peru the Hydropower Latin America Congress and Exhibition will bring together over 300 decision making executives of hydroelectric plants, Latin American ministries of energy, hydroelectric companies, investors, EPCs, equipment and service providers from all over Latin America. Taking place at the Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, participants will discuss and develop strategies to successfully construct and implement new investments in hydroelectric projects and modernize existing plants.
- 300+ decision-makers of Latin American hydropower projects –as well as international and local investors, government representatives, equipment and service providers.
- Discussions on investing in Latin America’s hydropower industry. Securing international investment and reducing investment risks.
- 120+ new and existing investment projects to be implemented in 2020-2025.
- Case Studies: What errors are common and how can they be avoided?
- Can digital technology increase the efficiency of hydropower plants in this age of automation?
- Country Roundtable: Ask government representatives your questions and gain a better understanding of each country’s regulations.
- Industry challenges and how to face them: From design to construction and modernization of hydroelectric plants.
- Environmental safety and government regulations: How to comply with the requirements for hydropower projects.
- One on one meetings: Meet with project owners and initiators in a social business environment
- Dedicated exhibition of cutting-edge equipment and technologies for the Latin American hydropower industry, delivered by the world’s leading companies
- Jordi Vidal Pujol, Country Manager, Energías Renovables De Chile
- Miguel Fernando Arias Vargas, President Of The Board Of Directors, Peruana De Energíá
- Alvaro Arias Roda, Director, Peruana De Energíá
- Enrique Herrera Soria,Managing Director, Aluz Clean Energy
- Diego Hollweck, General Manager ,Latin América Power S.A.
- Fernando Paredes, Chief Operating Officer, Engie Energía Peru
- Edwin San Roman Zubizarreta,General Manager, Electroperu S.A
- Edgardo Vladimiro Llerena Corrales, General Manager, Peruana De Energíá
- Anddy Rodriguez Luna, Administration And Finance Manager, Electroperu S.A
- Oliver Martinez Changra, Production Manager, Electroperu S.A
- Luis Guillermo Horna Diaz,Project Manager, Electroperu S.A
- Jesus Alonso Ocaña Roque, Head Of Electrical Department, CFE Generación
- Victor Tejada, Director Of Operations, Orazul Energy Perú & Kallpa
- Armando Vignes, Operations Manager, Orazul Energy Perú & Kallpa
- Wilson Torres, Plant Manager, Engie Energía Peru
- Edwin Contreras, Project Manager, Engie Energía Peru.
Photos courtesy EPM