This week at Colombia Business News Recap, host Loren Moss takes a deep dig into Colombia’s precious metals mining sector with Paul Harris, the organizer of the Andes region’s most important mining sector events, now expanding to México as well.
The two discuss recent trouble at Zijin Continental Gold’s Buriticá mine and the Petro Administration’s response (or lack thereof). Some positive developments at Collective Mining’s new project near Supía, Caldas, the potential for copper and rare earth metals mining in the country, including Auxico’s new processing facility in Colombia.
The two also discuss other Colombia developments, including Aris Mining’s Marmato project, AngloGold’s copper project, Outcrop Silver & Gold, the political situation at Colombia’s Ministry of Mines & Energy, and a few more developments.
See you at Colombia Gold Summit this November 7-8 in Medellín!
- Finance Colombia: https://www.financecolombia.com/
- Finance Colombia free subscriptions https://fcsubscribe.com
- CGS Events: Colombia, México, Ecuador, newsletter https://cgsorg.com/
- Colombia’s Ministry of Mines & Energy https://www.minenergia.gov.co/en/
- Zijin Continental Gold https://www.continentalgold.com/en/
- Collective Mining LTD (TSX-V: CNL |OTCQX: CNLMF) https://www.collectivemining.com/
- Auxico Resources (CSE: AUAG | OTCQB: AUXIF) https://www.auxicoresources.com/
- Outcrop Silver & Gold (TSX.V: OCG | OTCQX: OCGSF | DB: MRG1) https://outcropsilverandgold.com/