Posted On June 11, 2023
In this edition:
- Colombia rejoices as four children ages 1-13 years old found alive 39 days after plane crashes into deep jungle.
- President Gustavo Petro’s own Nannygate scandal involving his chief of staff turns deadly as a key witness, a police lieutenant colonel is found dead of an apparent suicide, and violent protests by Petro’s supporters leave another officer responding to riots in a coma.
- Chilean airline JetSmart is moving to fill the Low-Cost Carrier void in Colombia boosted by a new alliance with American Airlines.
- Ecopetrol wins a $1 Billion USD arbitration award against CB&I, vindicating it in the Reficar scandal, but collection of the award is unlikely.
- EmpleoBilingue is now connecting bilingual talent with the employers that need it!