The upcoming international congress and exhibition “COLOMBIA OIL AND GAS” is a business platform for developing effective strategies, sharing experiences, presenting new investment projects and innovations, consolidating efforts of governments and business to implement oil and gas projects and to increase the development of oil and gas in Colombia and Latin America. The event is supported by Colombia’s ANH (National Agency of Hydrocarbons).
Event: International Congress and Exhibition Colombia Oil and Gas
Date: 10-11 July 2019
Venue: Bogota, Colombia
Organiser: Vostock Capital
Official website: www.colombiaoilandgas.co
- 250+ decision-makers of Colombian flagship oil and gas projects – upstream, midstream, downstream – as well as international and local investors, government representatives, equipment and service providers
- Investing in Colombia’s oil and gas. Securing international investment and reducing investors’ risks. Ask international and local investors your burning questions!
- Strategic Focus: Blocks to bid and their potential, investments and innovations required to succeed. What is going to be on offer in 2020-2021?
- Leaders Debate: Government – NOCs – IOCs – Investors. How will Colombia’s business evolve beyond 2020?
- Important! UNCONVENTIONAL RESOURCES – what are the success factors for boosting the production?
- Hydraulic Fracturing Round Table – explore best practices and local and international technology available
- Presentation of 18+ new and existing oil and gas projects to be implemented in 2020-2025
- Untapping Colombia’s Offshore Resources – geological and seismic results, what blocks are most lucrative? What innovation is required in Colombia?
- Monetizing oil and gas: pipelines, LNG, refineries and storage
- Dedicated exhibition of cutting-edge equipment and technologies for Colombia’s oil and gas delivered by the world leading companies
- Fast and efficient! Roadshow of innovative technologies and equipment from the global leaders!