Latin American Fixed Income Investors Forum To Host Central Bankers, Sovereign Reserve Fund Managers
Global meeting and events organizer Markets Group is gearing up for a one day pan regional meeting hosting leading fixed income investors from throughout Latin America, including pension funds, sovereign reserves, and central bankers. The event is designed to demystify the current low yield environment and to establish best practices in selection of external asset managers. With over 200 attendees, The Latin America Fixed Income Forum will convene for a series of presentations, roundtable discussions, panels and interviews on March 12th, 2015 at Hotel Riu in Panama City, Panama.
More than 50 Experts from Global Fixed Income will speak including:
- Alberto Graña, President, Banco Central del Uruguay
- Marco Ruiz, Head of International Investment, Central Bank of Colombia
- Ervin Novas Bello, Chief Executive Officer, Banco Central de la República Dominicana
- Joshua Abreu Boss, Head of Investments- Reserve Management Department, Central Bank of Paraguay
- José Olivares, Director at Directorate of Financial Markets Management, Ministry of Economy and Finance
- Imane Rahmouni, Senior Economist, Bank for international Settlements
- Abdiel Santiago, Secretary, Sovereign Wealth Fund of the Republic of Panama
- Juan Carlos Alfaro, Chief Risk Officer, Fondo Latinoamericano de Reservas
- Martín Rodriguez, Chief Investment Officer, Intergración AFAP
- Luiz Claudio Levy Cardoso, Chief Investment Officer, Nucleos Instituto de Seguridade Social
The delegation, through a series of interactive discussions and presentations will gain a fresh perspective on how the region’s Central Banks are influencing markets and stabilizing reserves through allocations to Fixed Income Instruments.
Firms interested in attending or joining the speaker faculty may contact Victor Tolentino [email protected] +1 646-415-9161.
To register, view a full list of speakers and the event agenda, visit
Finance Colombia readers may obtain an exclusive 15% discount by using discount code FILAST14. Fiance Colombia is a media sponsor of the Latin America Fixed Income Investors Forum.