DISCOVER THE FUTURE OF THE LATIN AMERICAN ENERGY SECTOR
This April 3 and 4 at the Hotel W Santiago, Chile, the LatAm Energy Forum 2018 will be held, event that serves as a framework to understand the future of the energy sector in Latin America and identify the major business opportunities that are open to companies, providing unique opportunities among government officials, investors, developers, operators, and decision-makers of the energy sector in the region, along with 35 speakers and over 200 assistants from 15 countries.
The main topics that will be discussed are energy policies and regulatory frameworks of each country, renewable energies, gas, distribution, electric transmission, innovation in power generation, project financing, and opportunities in the Latin American market, among others.
Some of the speakers participating are:
- Andrés Rebolledo, Ex-Minister of Energy for Chile’s Government
- Gonzalo Casaravilla, President of the National Administration of Power Plants and Transmissions (UTE), Uruguay
- Maurizio Bezzeccheri, Country Manager of Grupo Enel Argentina
- Martín Genesio, President of AES Argentina
- César Butrón Fernández, President of COES – SINAC, Peru
- Juan Majada, International Business Director of Red Eléctrica Internacional
- Juan Andrés Camus, General Manager of Valhalla, Chile
- Emiliano Espinoza, General Manager Latin America of Cox Energy
- Lina María Arango, Director of Hydraulic Power Plants of HMV Ingenieros, Colombia
- Diego Ezequiel Werner, Technical Director of Aires Renewables, Argentina
As Media Partners of this event, all Finance Colombia subscribers have a 20% discount to attend, using the FINANCECOENERGY code when buying your ticket here.
Web site: www.latamenergyforum.com
Contact: [email protected]