Colombia Oil and Gas 2022 attracts senior level attendees flagship oil and gas companies from Latin America and world suppliers for the industry and enables to continue networking, share ideas and experience, work out anti-crisis solutions in a safe virtual format. Among our regular participants: Ministry of Energy and Mines from Colombia, National Hydrocarbons Agency, Anadarko Colombia Company, Ecopetrol, Cenit Transporte y Logistica de Hidrocarburos, Cerex Energy Group, Emerald Energy Plc Colombia Branch, Empresas Públicas de Medellín, Frontera Energy, Gente Oil Ecuador, Gran Tierra Energy Colombia, LLC Sucursal, HOCOL, Mansarovar Energy, Mompos Oil Company, OCENSA, Organizacion Terpel, PAREX Resources, PERENCO, Repsol Colombia, Surtigas, Wattle Petroleum, and many more)
- 200+ decision making executives participate in the Colombia Oil & Gas which is an strategic platform for the leaders of the hydrocarbons industry. Bringing together delegations from national and international companies, as well as government officials, regulatory bodies, academia, project owners, technology and services providers, and international and local investors
- 15+ oil and gas production and exploration investment projects under planning, construction, expansion and modernization with a development term of 2022-2026 in Colombia
- 40+ industry leaders and experts will present and discuss the main topics impacting the industry development in Colombia and Latin America
- Strategic opening session: Recovery of the Hydrocarbon Sector as an Engine of Post-Pandemic Growth – Cooperation of the government, NOC, IOC and international investors to develop Colombia’s oil and gas resources
- Key and Innovative Solutions for Efficiency and Cost Reduction: Get to know the main solutions to the biggest challenges that the oil and gas industry presents in terms of innovation
- Round tables:
- Overview of Gas reserves in Colombia and the Energy transition
- Round table: Infrastructure – Pipelines, Refineries and LNG Plants
Updates and Presentation of the Most Promising Oil & Gas Projects in Colombia: Planning, modernization, and construction of projects in the portfolio of the hydrocarbon sector.
Guarantees for attracting investment in the country’s oil and gas industry: Strategies to attract investment for the development of exploration and production projects with legal and financial guarantees.
Decarbonization of the Oil & Gas Industry: From Theory to Practice – Applicable strategies to make petroleum and industrial processes more sustainable towards the goal of being carbon neutral
- Efficient Production in the Digital Age: Optimization of costs and efficiency through artificial intelligence, data management and other resources
- Dedicated exhibition of cutting-edge equipment and technologies for hydrocarbons industry delivered by local and global leaders
- Ask your burning questions, ask for advice, and share your experience during and after the sessions!
- Unprecedented networking opportunities! 1-2-1 online and face-to-face business meetings, networking round tables, cocktail reception, interactive discussions. Take this opportunity to exchange business cards with ALL conference participants!
Catalina Velasco, LatAm Marketing Manager