In conjunction with the expanded Andicom IT industry event held in Cartagena September 6-8, Andicom organizer Cintel and PwC have opened calls for the Business Digital Transformation awards, given out in six categories:
- Digital transformation of large companies from corporate strategy
- Large companies with specific digital transformation initiatives
- Digital transformation in small & médium sized enterprises
- Digital transformation projects with social impact
- Best startup of the year, and
- Innovative solutions that enable the digital transformation of companies.
For the last category, In the case of innovative technological solutions for digital transformation, nominees must be Colombian companies established a maximum of ten years ago.
Nominations are open until June 16, and effected via an online application with supporting documents describing how the initiative, strategy or project impacts the strategic vision, business model, customer relationship, digital culture, use of digital platforms and sustainability. Likewise, it must express the reasons that make it worthy of the Business Digital Transformation Award in the category to which it applies. To apply click here.
Cintel says that any organizational transformation must be measured and tested against changes and impacts on improvements in the company’s capabilities to generate revenue, improve its talents, achieve competitive advantages and innovate.
The winners will be announced within the framework of the ANDICOM 2023 International ICT Congress, which will be held at the Las Americas Complex in Cartagena, Colombia on September 6, 7 and 8. To learn more about ANDICOM2023 visit https://andicom.co