Are you in Bogotá May 9 or 10? Dinner invitation at the Four Seasons For Finance Colombia Readers
We are pleased to invite you to one of two special dinners in Bogotá on the 9th and 10th of May, welcoming an established firm, Starling Properties, to the city. These are small, intimate affairs taking place in a couple of weeks at the exclusive Four Seasons Casa Medina Hotel in Zona G on La Séptima.
Our guest of honor, Frank Vito of Starling Properties is a real estate advisory firm specializing in cross border transactions and real estate investment, including tax-advantaged destinations such as the United Arab Emirates. They will give a brief talk orienting you to their activities, and opportunities the region offers for investors and those seeking tax advantaged domiciles.
Spaces are extremely limited, so please RSVP immediately so that we can confirm your attendance and save your seat.
If you are interested, please complete the form below ASAP with your:
- Preferred date (9th or 10th)
- Telephone & email(in case we need to reach you, we will NEVER spam you or sell your contact information).
- Company (required, in the “how can we help” field)
- Position (required, please also include in the “how can we help” field)
- To protect against bots, also check the box after the form before pressing “send.”
This is a small dinner, so we have fewer than 15 seats available each day. Please respond quickly! We expect to meet capacity by Monday, May first. Once the event is full, admission will close. Your information will only be shared with the organizers of the event and Starling Properties in order to confirm your reservation. We will never sell your information or spam you.