Dear Finance Colombia subscriber.
Thank you for being a consistent reader of Finance Colombia. We are committed to maintaining our free subscription model, but were you aware of the benefits of being a paid member? This helps the publication as we gear up to go in-depth during the coming presidential election year, while Colombia tries to pull out of the COVID crisis, repair its severe fiscal deficit and weakened credit rating, address rising social insecurity, reactivate tourism, and determine the energy path forward, whether that’s fracking, renewables and hydrogen, nuclear, or something else.
Support Finance Colombia for as low as $20 per month!
A paid member at our $200 annual level receives the following benefits:
- Direct access to Finance Colombia editorial leadership to discuss relevant issues important to you: Up to 6 half-hour teleconferences per year.
- Research briefs on fast growing Colombian companies important to you (subject to availability of information) Up to 2 per year.
- Finance Colombia following you on those social media (only non-inflammatory, profane or polemic) channels where we are active.
- Invitation to forthcoming Finance Colombia webinars and executive roundtables.
- Invitation to subscriber-only “thank-you” breakfast events where we will have a featured speaker on relevant business, economic and political topics in Colombia. During the next year we confirm at least one event in both Bogotá and Medellín, we are potentially adding Cali, a coastal city (Barranquilla, Cartagena, and or Santa Marta), and Miami, Florida.
- Speaker availability (subject to scheduling and logistics): Finance Colombia editor or journalist to speak to your office, academic or business group, in English or Spanish, on a relevant, mutually agreed upon topic (you must cover travel per our travel policy).
- Member-only discounts and offers from our sponsor partners.
- Our most thrilling new addition, the exclusive Finance Colombia Members Forum. A closed space only for paid subscribers, sponsors, and Finance Colombia contributors where you will be able to provide valuable input directly to Finance Colombia leadership, and interact at a collegial, professional level with other Finance Colombia members. Practically all are executives, investment professionals, government decision makers, or academics. Come and let’s discuss the pressing issues facing Colombia today! Ideas for something we should be covering? Guidance for where we may be missing the mark? This is your chance to get involved in a formal, productive way.
At our $995 annual “inner circle” level, you receive all the above plus:
- One one-to-one lunch or dinner meeting with Finance Colombia leadership to confidentially discuss “off the record” pressing concerns regarding business and investment. This meeting can take place at a mutually convenient time in one of Colombia’s major cities convenient to you
- Business matchmaking service – is there a particular type of business or executive you would like to connect with? On a best effort basis, we will research our database of connections and work to facilitate a connection between you and the counterparty, whether a prospect, potential business partner, investor, or expert. (Up to two per year)
- Information finder – Looking for feedback on site selection, labor rates, real estate costs, etc? You have a direct line to leadership for confidential information and guidance on both inbound and outbound commerce and investment.
- Direct connection with Finance Colombia leadership for periodic guidance and queries
- Alert service – be the first to know information on topics or issues of concern to you, whether we publish or not. You let us know what critical information you are concerned about and we integrate it into our news monitoring to alert you on whatever we find important to you. This of course, does not include confidential information of our sponsors and business partners or other members, and it does not include unethical information gathering.
Other options available: