ANDICOM, Colombia’s Flagship IT Industry Event Returns To Cartagena’s Convention Center November 17-19
ANDICOM 2021, the region’s benchmark international ICT (Information & Communications Technology) Congress, returns to an in-person modality this
November 17-19, 2021, at the Cartagena de Indias Convention Center, expecting approximately 2,000 participants attending with biosafety measures and capacity in each one of the stages of the Convention Center.
After the event was forced online last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the theme of this year’s ANDICOM 2021 is: “Build more results + Flexible + Agile + Digital.” ANDICOM’s stated objective is to be the meeting point where supply and demand for technology-based solutions across industries meet, where business opportunities are generated, and the latest technological and policy trends are revealed.
“At CINTEL we are pleased to return to face-to-face events, to meet again and to offer the industry themes aligned with flexibility, agility and digital as tools to ensure economic recovery, taking into account that the massive use of ICT is the engine for this and for the social growth of the country,” said Manuel Martínez Niño, Executive Director of CINTEL, ANDICOM’s organizer.
More flexible, more agile, more digital
For three days from November 17 to 19, ANDICOM’s economic academic agenda will be organized around three curriculum tracks:
1. More flexible, agile and digital markets
- The new shape of the target market in post-pandemic
- Personalized user experience as the key to growth
- Online Loyalty Marketing / Customer Retention & Sales Optimization
- Strategies to promote e-commerce as a competitive advantage
2. Creative use of digital technologies
- Analytics and Big Data Technologies.
- Business uses of the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Applied artificial intelligence
- Next generation cybersecurity
- Privacy and data processing for all digital services
- Potential of 5G for sectors of the economy and telecommunications operators as strategic allies for all industries
- Flexibility and agility in verticals: EdTech – Fintech – HealthTech – AgroTech – Smart Cities and Govtech
3. The future of work is the present of work
- Technological applications for the workforce
- Options for optimal teleworking
- Trends in technology-mediated work models
- Economic development projections in Colombia and Latin America
ANDICOM 2021 is emphasizing biosafety and capacity measures throughout the Cartagena de Indias Convention Center. Grupo Heroica, operator of the Convention Center, has certified the operation of the site under the biosafety seal “Certified Check-In”, created by the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism, with the support of ProColombia and Icontec, and the “Safe Guard” seal, issued by Bureau Veritas, world leaders in verification, inspection and certification.
ANDICOM is the International ICT Congress of reference in the region, organized by CINTEL, where business opportunities are generated through networking activities and where decision makers from companies and entities from different productive sectors that consume technology attend. It also has a high-level academic agenda, which allows the transfer of knowledge to the participants about the technological trends that define the dynamics of the digital economy. More information can be found by clicking here.
CINTEL, The Center for Research and Development in Information and Communication Technologies, carries out applied innovation projects in the use of ICT, in public & private companies since 1991, and is considered one of the entities with the most experience in ICT implementation in Colombia. CINTEL organizes ANDICOM and develops various sector initiatives that seek to make the digital transformation of society a reality. For more information, click here.