Latin America is one of the fastest growing RES (Renewable Energy Services) markets in the world with 120+ hydropower projects planned, and $140,000 m of total combined investment planned for hydropower projects. Less than 50% of the Latin America hydroelectric potential has been harnessed, when growing demand for energy, is expected to increase between 2.6% to 3.7% annually until 2040.
In this free webinar, learn more about the key projects on construction and modernization of HPPs (Hydro-Power Projects) that will be developed in the coming years throughout Latin America.
Click here to Join the webinar for free on March 31st, 11:00 AM (-5 GMT) Colombian Time
At the webinar you will learn about:
- Forecasts and new opportunities for growth of Hydropower industry in Latin America in a 10-year perspective;
- Most promising projects on construction and modernization of HPPs for development within 2020-2030;
- First-hand information on implementation, innovation, financing, regulation and all that is new in this thriving industry.
Among the speakers of the webinar:
- Jassin Länge, Managing Director, Hidrosierra S.A. Topic of the presentation:
“Overview of the hydropower industry in Latin America, current status and perspectives”.
- Loren Moss, Executive Editor, Finance Colombia Topic of the presentation:
“Socio-political factors in the development and renovation of hydroelectric plants”.
Have no time to join the webinar at the appointed time? Follow the link to register and get all webinar materials in English or Spanish. The webinar is held in English.