Finance Colombia Needs You! Help Us Provide You With More & Better Investment & Business Coverage Centered On Colombia
We are coming upon unprecedented times in Colombia with presidential elections less than a year away. Leading candidates have radically different views on the economic and social direction the country should take, all against the backdrop of a growing deficit and fiscal uncertainty.
We are already investing heavily to bring you the enhanced coverage you need to make sound business decisions. Just the past month, we have upgraded to more robust web servers, and we are betting big on video for 2022. We are asking you to help us add the resources, both human and infrastructure, to bring you the business intelligence and economic analysis that has been valuable to you since we launched in 2014.
As you know, Finance Colombia is the only English-language publication focused 100% on business, finance, commerce, and investment in Colombia. We connect Colombian enterprises and markets with the global investors, executives, diplomats, importers, and exporters that power your growth and investment.
We want to keep Finance Colombia free so that our sponsors obtain the widest possible coverage, and so that we can continue to serve students, young readers, the many English-language learners that read us, and aspiring entrepreneurs.
We are told cute dogs stimulate buyer affinity, so above is Finance Colombia founder Loren Moss’ dog Juana.
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunity
To this end, we are reaching out to our readers representing companies or government agencies to ask that you join us as sponsoring partners. Please contact us using the Whatsapp button below and to the right side of the screen or using the contact form by clicking here and we will send you a sponsorship package. We do not accept advertising or content related to casinos, gambling, or SEO link-building schemes.
[contact-form to=”[email protected]” subject=”Sponsorship”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Corporate Website (with http//:)” type=”url” required=”1″][contact-field label=”How should we contact you about a sponsor partnership?” type=”text” required=”1″][/contact-form]
Individual Reader Opportunity
For those of you who are individual readers, we ask you to join at the next level as members.
You are among the world’s intellectual elite. You are a reader of Finance Colombia, now we invite you to become a member.
In addition to continuing to receive the most relevant business and investment news on Colombia, you will also receive:
- Direct access to Finance Colombia editorial leadership to discuss relevant issues important to you: Up to 6 half-hour teleconferences per year.
- Research briefs on fast growing Colombian companies important to you (subject to availability of information) Up to 2 per year.
- Finance Colombia following you on those social media (only non-inflammatory, profane or polemic) channels where we are active.
- Invitation to forthcoming Finance Colombia webinars and executive roundtables.
- Invitation to subscriber-only “thank-you” breakfast events where we will have a featured speaker on relevant business, economic and political topics in Colombia. During the next year we confirm at least one event in both Bogotá and Medellín, we are potentially adding Cali, a coastal city (Barranquilla, Cartagena, and or Santa Marta), and Miami, Florida.
- Speaker availability (subject to scheduling and logistics): Finance Colombia editor or journalist to speak to your office, academic or business group, in English or Spanish, on a relevant, mutually agreed upon topic (you must cover travel per our travel policy).
- Member-only discounts and offers from our sponsor partners.
- Our most thrilling new addition, the exclusive Finance Colombia Members Forum. A closed space only for paid subscribers, sponsors, and Finance Colombia contributors where you will be able to provide valuable input directly to Finance Colombia leadership, and interact at a collegial, professional level with other Finance Colombia members. Practically all are executives, investment professionals, government decision makers, or academics. Come and let’s discuss the pressing issues facing Colombia today! Ideas for something we should be covering? Guidance for where we may be missing the mark? This is your chance to get involved in a formal, productive way.
Join us and support Finance Colombia’s critical mission as we gear up to go in-depth during the coming presidential election year, while Colombia tries to pull out of the COVID crisis, repair its severe fiscal deficit and weakened credit rating, address rising social insecurity, reactivate tourism, and determine the energy path forward, whether that’s fracking, renewables and hydrogen, nuclear, or something else. We are committed to doing our job, but we need your support!
Membership is only $19.95 per month, or 12 months paid in advance, $200 per year. One membership covers you and your spouse, or you and one other professional colleague. You will have the opportunity to provide membership details upon subscription.
We don’t want to turn anyone away. If you are a student, or genuinely struggling but still want to support us—after all, $200 is a lot of money for an entry level Colombian graduate—we want to offer you the highly discounted rate of $60 USD per year, payable annually (solo membership).
For our Monthly $19.95 USD membership, click here
For our Annual $200 USD membership, click here
Special offer for students and low-income readers, click here
We are told cute dogs stimulate purchases, so above is Finance Colombia founder Loren Moss’ dog Juana.