According to the organizer, Vostock Capital, the 3rd International investment conference and exhibition “Desalination Latin America” is the only business platform for developing effective strategies, sharing experiences, presenting new projects and innovations, consolidating efforts of governments and business to implement desalination projects and to increase water supplies all over Latin America.
The Santiago, Chile based virtual event will take place March 24-25, 2021, and interested participants may register now.
Among the participants, the organizers expect over 250 Decision-Makers within the Desalination Industry from all Over Latin America Chile, Peru, Mexico and Colombia, as well as government officials, regulatory bodies, project owners, technology and service providers, international and local investors.
Vostock Capital says that more than 30 projects on construction and modernization in the desalination industry in Chile, Peru, Mexico, Colombia will be discussed at the event.
- Breakthrough Innovations for the LATAM Desalination Industry: new technologies, equipment and services
- Meetings with Top Management and CTOs – ask questions of industry leaders — An excellent opportunity to discuss with peers questions and issues on construction, operation and management of desalination plants
- Strategic Opening Session – Desalination Development in Latin America: Who is Leading the Industry? Governments strategies, plans of projects initiators, operators, and investors
- Exclusive Exhibition and Showcase of Innovative Technologies, Solutions, and Equipment for Desalination Industry in LATAM: construction, operation, performance growth
- Step-by-Step Guide How to Design and Build an Effective Desalination Plant. Case Studies, Best strategies and practices from design to operation
- Solving Engineering Challenges — An outstanding opportunity to discuss with peers all questions and issues on the engineering of desalination plants
- Hybrid Desalination is the Best Way to Manage Energy and Cost Efficiency: Is it the key to reduce carbon footprints and energy operation costs?
- Achieving Environmental Goals: Climate Change Compliance — How to make the plant environmentally friendly and manage environmental challenges
- 30+ Hours of Formal and Informal Networking: 1-2-1 business meetings, networking roundtables, cocktail reception, interactive discussions. Use this opportunity to exchange business cards with all conference participants
Please feel free to get in touch with the conference organizers here: https://bit.ly/2M7tCNE